Monday, January 17, 2011

////


 I have been working on a really cool side project that I will share with you all by the end of this week, so keep checking back for it!  It's something I'm really excited about that I have put a lot into. 
I find myself drawing an average of 9 warm-up pages a day which is great.  When I first started posting on this blog I think i was doing something like 2 or 3 pages max.  I'm really happy with how my accuracy and speed have improved (which is my main objective with these sketches).  Even my left hand is getting more coordinated every day!  Its like watching myself learn how to draw all over again which is really eye-opening.  Although i was super focused on my drawings today, my painting focus is definitely less than stellar.  I don't know why but I think its got something to do with the urgency of finishing my warm up so I can get on to my real work!!  I gotta remember to just take a breath and enjoy every minute of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment