Monday, January 31, 2011

Tops!



Beginning of a new week and almost the beginning of a new month! I couldn't be happier with how my blog is going, Feb will be the third month that I have been blogging everyday and I'm so excited to continue! Thanks again for everyone who checks out my blog, I love connecting with other artists and getting some feedback on my work is a bonus! Speaking of blogs if you haven't already go check out my friend Kathy's Blog. She is making her own stop-mo short and has started a production blog! I know I know I use exclamation marks PROBABLY too much but really, there's nothing wrong with being overly enthusiastic. GET USED TO IT!

4 comments:

  1. OK!!! I guess I will have to get used to it as I intend to return.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the blog visit, I love all the sketches you've posted...there are some great observations! Really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will check out your friend! Nice post on Dennis's blog BTW. And I love your stuff!!! (!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks for the sweeeeet comments guys!

    ReplyDelete